My Bargains

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blow Job

This guy hailed me and got in with his girlfriend. after telling me the destination he asked me, "do you have music in this partition"? he used the word partition.
I said, "Yes"
he said, "put 103.5"
next thing he did he closed the little window between me in him. now whenever some body does this they are upto something naughty. most of the time girls talk about sex & boys but this doesnt help a bit as now u got driver's full attention. well in his case I thought may be they wanted to talk but they werent.
as soon as he closed the window I saw the girl leaning down on him. now this window is just to protect & is not sound proof. soon I heard her sucking him. I stopped at a light and the car was shaking. the driver next to me gave me a smile :o on the next light it was shaking even more and drivers on both sides eyed the car.
now this guy dropped her off uptown, went back down town. fare was $15.90 he gave me only $16. he was cheap but shouldnt anyone think taxi driver is dumb. :d

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz