My Bargains

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Turn Me On

I am an immigrant so not very good with catching the lyrics of songs. I always listen to different music station and if I like a song enough to actually turn up the volume a little to enjoy I use shazam app to get the song info via my iPhone this song was one of them I liked it but never knew what he was saying. until one night.
I got this girl she told me her destination and this song came up on 103.5 I turned the volume a little up. once I dropped her she didnt tip me. I had a hinch rite then that this ought to be something coz of this song. a week later  I again got this song up on the radio and used the app to find its info and the name told me exactly why I wasnt tipped by her. enjoy the song. :)


No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz