My Bargains

Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Indian Girl

Today was a busy day. I took someone to laguardia airport. went down to main terminal and took this indian girl. she told me she wanted to go to 18th street and ave c. I took her there. once there the fare was $31. she gave me 28 not acknowledging the extras. I told her that the fare is thirty one dollars. she said ok I give you two 20s and you give me back change. "take one dollar for you", said she
I gave her $18. after that I went out and off loaded her luggage. she was still sitting inside. that made the bell ring. I thought there is something wrong. she came out thanked me and walked away. I drove off to 14 st to find another fare but was still thinking about her. there was something telling me something went wrong. I found a guy hailing a cab at 1st ave & told me his destination. as soon as I was on the intersection of 2nd ave and 14th st I knew what went wrong. I had to give her $8 but had made a foolish mistake and gave her $18 she knew but she decided to cheat. I wasnt shocked that I lost $10 but a trust for peoples from my origin. so yeah she was one of the cheapest passenger I ever had.
on a side note when nypost will shift focus from foul cabbies to foul passengers?

2 comments:

NYC taxi photo said...

hmm sounds like one of those foolish NYU students, they haven't molded themselves into proper adults yet.

Unknown said...

may be. but I was disappointed. very much indeed

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz