My Bargains

Monday, August 2, 2010

"I am a bitch", said a jfk taxi dispatcher.

this past week was worst week ever, no not in term of finances but every day some body did something to make me upset and while it wasnt my fault.
an african american dude took me to brooklyn all the way near queens on atlantic ave. when we were there meter read 21 dollars. he gave me 21 and said usually its $17 so I was going to give u $4 tip here its 21. n I was yeah whatever.
today a british acsent girl took me to brooklyn her fare was $36.30 she knew the local ways well so she wasnt new she gave me two twentty dollar bills and when I didnt hear the door opening noise. I looked back she had her hand stretched. when I was counting she said $4 is fine. I said you mean $3? she said oh yeah 3.
enough bitching about passengers. some time I cant decied I am cheap for crying about tips or the passenger was not paying me? though I noticed now more and more of jfk passengers are giving only $5 tip seems economy really is having another down time.
when you come up bowery going up north at coper sq you have two lanes going up north towards 3rd ave and 2 lanes going towards 4th ave. I was on the middle lane waiting the signal to turn green to go to 4th ave. when a 60+ guy in his old car yelled passing by me to stay in your f*** lane. apparently he had lived all his life in nyc and didnt know there were two lanes.
now down to the number one bitch dispatcher viett (at least she yelled/spelled for us at terminal) this bitch said and i quote " i am the bitch they love"
I got a ticket to terminal 7 after wasting our time there they sent us to terminal 5. when I reached it. I saw two african americans by an indian driver and dispatcher telling something to driver. when I came there he quickely sent them to me. lady came and said. "you know days inn brooklyn?"
I said you have the address? thats my usuall question becoz lot of peoples do have the address but they think taxi drivers know each and every property of nyc.
she said "take me to any motel."
I said,"i kno sheraton hotel."
dispatcher came and said," man take them to days inn brooklyn."
I said," give me the address out of your paper/book."
dispatcher said," man you should know that days inn or get out of the line no passenger."
I asked," why the driver in front of me is not out of line?"
he said,"yeah he is out."
I got out of my car and told him,"either go and give me the address out of your book or let me talk to your superviser."
now this male dispatcher backed off a little coz he was just acting smart and knew we are not suppose to know the addresses our selves.
this female dispatcher came and said "another one? another one? another one." then she went hysterical and said "no passenger go to cth they are not coming here go to cth"
i tried to talke to her but she said " i am the bitch they love"
now the indian driver pulled out coz he saw me going towards my car while all I was going to do was to park right beside him to block cabbies behind me so no one goes through until TLC or who ever comes to take care of this woman & us. sadly he pulled out but the female dispatcher still going on loudly " i am the bitch you gotta learn the math" n i was like what math? while all the passenger looked at her amazingly.
long story short I had to go to cth told them they printed me another ticket went back to that bitch. and got mine passenger. that woman really did wasted 39 minutes of my time. later on I felt so much bad not taking out my camera and making a video of her and taking her to TLC court. but cth did say that if you have a complaint there is a building to go and report it
I am not sure abt the other guy but yeah I do on my camera now as soon as I reach the terminal/dispatcher. cor I aint taking this nonsense.

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz