My Bargains

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get free iphone case for antena fix

I bought mine iphon 4 just a couple of days ago and honestly I didnt see the death grip issue here in nyc or may be I didnt do it right coz I just checked it once and since I was in basement so I already had less bars. but still I ordered mine case just in case here is how you can do it too.
download the case program app
select the case you would like
( liked smoke case and ordered it)
have it ship free of cost in a month :d yes coz thats what the email told me after I ordered it said case will be shipped by 14th of september. on a side note I really liked the new and improved camera.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/case-program/

1 comment:

padacs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz