My Bargains

Friday, February 19, 2010

2012 The Movie

I watched 2012 the movie and after a long time finally a movie which wouldnt let me do anything else until I finish it first. thought some of the effects were clearly computerized graphics and forcing me to take one for that still it was a great movie loved and will definitely be one of the few which I dont mind watching over n over again. the story is about the most hyped about theory of now a days about what according to nbc or fox I dont remeber but I saw a clip at youtube and the news caster said that nasa confirmed that mayan calender found in south america and the alignment of the planets and stars is going to happend and if we dont see most of the things like poll shifting and other galactic stuff we will see one, meteor shower. rest its a good movie and reminded me of Noah and his Ship.

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz