Sunday, January 9, 2011

Federal Taxi ID aka EIN (Employe Identification Number)

Out of nowhere I wanted to get a federal tax id number. I thought it would be cool to have one as I own my cab and so I have a little business going on. stupid or not I wanted one so I went online to file one. a site took the information and asked me to pay 150 dollars.
are you kidding me? 150 dollars for filling while its totally free. yes you can have your federal tax id also known as employer identification number free and online at,,id=102767,00.html

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz