My Bargains

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guess Me!

I took a couple they wanted me to drop them off at a good desi food restaurant. I asked them if they were Indian or Pakistani, it was just a question to decide where to drop them coz Indians restaurant use mild or no spice while we like it hot but the guy said one of us is from Pakistan and one of us is from India so you guess who is from where?
I told him I will tell him by the end of the ride, I thougt that clearly they will give me hint coz there is a slight difference in speaking Urdu/Hindi but they both talked more like Urdu speaking so It was hard to guess.
Once I reached their destination he used his credit card and gave me 4 dollars in tip and I yelled you sir are from Pakistan. He was amazed, admitted he was from Karachi, Pakistan and asked how did I guess? I told him coz had he had been Indian he never would had given me 4 dollars in tip, they don't even tip that much to airports even when their company is paying for them.
We laughed on this and off they went to their hot n spicy food

Ps: btw this post was composed on an iPad.

Htpp://www.taxihacks.com

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz