My Bargains

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Credit card debt

Now a days there is a Lot of advertisements for filling bankruptcy,
not to file bankruptcy but get help to eliminate a portion of debt and
pay rest of the debt in low monthly installments.
I kno if u cud get rid of the bank fines and fees u might wana pay
rather filling bankruptcy but yeah the insultive behavior some time
force not to pay but file bankruptcy and get over it but I think u
file bankruptcy u mess up ur credit and they get money from insurance
our tax paid money
One funny thing one guy came to radio and made a commercial I m the
president of bla bla bla and authorizing a national debt consulting
hot line, authorizing a what? Get a life man

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz