My Bargains

Monday, September 6, 2010

so sweet

I got 2 couples they were going down town. on their way one of the girl from the rear seat told his boy friend that he should call his sister, he called and put it on speaker. it went straight to voice mail.
the sweet part of the voice mail greeting was that the girl (my passenger' sister) and her boyfriend had this greeting saved together like they would say a few words after each other. like

girl: hi this is jenny
boy: & greg
girl: we are not available
boy: pls leave us your name & number
girl: and we will get back to you as soon as possible
boy: thanks

but even sweeter part was that how my passenger and his girl friend wished his sister a happy birthday they did the same one sentence after each other and then said happy birthday together.

http://www.taxihacks.com/

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz