My Bargains

Monday, February 21, 2011

Taxi/FHV Relief Stand Map - NYC Cab Driver Maps

One thing makes me literally call names is when my bladder is full, back itching & I need my parking space for just 5 minutes but to my great disappointment some body has parked & gone at a TAXI STAND. I must admit that it gives me some what calm when I see that some nice officer had already taken the time out of writing cabbies ticekt to actually write these ignorant peoples who would park where ever just becoz its after 7.
most of the time when I am leaving and some guy/girl ask me are you leaving? I always tell them, "Yes I am but dont park here its a taxi stand."
only a taxi driver can understand my fruastration specially on weekends. since I use only 2 parking spaces for taxi drivers I decided to find out more & then thought why not publicize them here so if some body else was looking can find too. I also tried to put them on google maps.
the list was taken from dot website at http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/motorist/taxirelief.shtml  so if you are reading after a while u might wana visit the actuall link for updated taxi stands.


View Relief Stands - NYC Cab Driver Map in a larger map

http://www.taxihacks.com/

2 comments:

coach to sunway lagoon said...

Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

singapore limousine said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be priceless to anybody who uses it, together with myself. Sustain the good work – for positive i will try extra posts.

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz