My Bargains

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nokia X6

while we are crazy about iphones and android devices. nokia had something in its sleeves. I actually liked nokia long before coming to US. after using iphone I dont like other devices much and has recently ordered my iphone 4. dell streak device is finally out but I saw it and asked seriously? i mean you have android 2.2 froyo and you are sticking your device with android 1.6 and want it to compete with iphone 4 & ipad? honestly I thought not to buy an ipad as it would be just a prototype but saw it with one of my passenger and boy I was impressed. but still I am stikcing with my decesion to buy the next one. in the mean time do check out this nokia x6 phone. I liked it and thinking to get one.

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz