My Bargains

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rogue policeman?

This policeman is probably scolding this cabbie for what? He honked a little, you kno why coz this policeman was literally going at 5mph n so was the Nj guy going slow coz of the policeman, light was going to turn so cabbie honked a little n went infront of the Nj guy when this policeman thought of it as an personal insult n with a heavy foot on gas he went to cabbie honked twice to get the attention of cab driver told him to roll down his window n I took the pic later on when the light turned n I had the chance to get close I saw the male driver showing around to his female co worker. Still at 5mph. His plate said 4481. NYC police loses respect coz of such officers

No comments:

Translate In Your Language

Search This Blog

My Google Buzz